On Course Food and Beverage Services
Duties include: Food and Beverage
Reporting To: Manager of Food and Beverage Operations
Job Summary: To exceed member and guest expectations by serving quality food and beverage products efficiently, courteously, and corectly.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Sell and serve on course food & beverages to guests of the Club.
- Ensure that all preperation and closing duties are performed according to standards and published checklists.
- Execute any other duties as requested by immediate supervisors.
Duties & Tasks:
- Report on time and in proper uniform.
- Clean and maintain on course Food and Beverage as required.
- Assist with maintaining an attractive and orderly appearence in all on course Food and Beverage areas.
- Attend to guest requests and attend to guest complaints as required.
- Attend and contribute to department communication meetings.
- Stock the beverage cart and completely fill out Cart Inventory Sheet.
- Always keep the cart clean.
- Follow proper rotation around the golf course. Drive the beverage cart against the flow of play. Keep moving - do not park except to serve customers.
- Do not bypass customers. Make contact with everyone in a friendly manner.
- Communicate with the kitchen staff in a timely and effective manner regarding quality control/stock replacement/change, etc.
- Radio supply needs into the Cook or Bartender/Snack Bar Attendant. Find out an approximate time when new supplies will be ready.
- Spend minimal time in the restaurant area.
- Keep Dry Storage and Walk-in storage neat, organized, and clean.
- Follow proper procedures for filling out Inventory Sheets and cash handling.
- Closing Cart person is responsible for removing all items from the cart and properly putting them away. Cart must be thoroughly cleaned before leaving.
- Inform management of all problems or complaints encountered during shift.
- Inform management of any supplies that are running low and need replacing.
- Primarily outside work.
- Some inside work required.
- Quick evaluation and decision making.
- Strong comprehension of English Language (oral & written).
- Understanding and knowledge of food & beverage industry.
- Ability to work well with the general public.
- Work effeciently in a non-supervised position.
- Occasionally 1%-33% of the workday
- Frequently 34%-66% of the workday
- Continuously 67%-100% of the workday
|Reaching below waist level||Occasionally|
|Extreme Heat||Outside summer heat|
Employment Opportunities Disclaimer
Empire Golf, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Empire Golf, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.